The Spirit Animal of ROI
Email can deliver a return on investment like no other digital tool in your digital toolbox. Find out what you need to do and how to do it well.
Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective strategies for marketing your business. It enables you to reach your audience directly and create a tailored message for each service, product, or phase of the customer journey.
Why Email Marketing Should Be an Essential Part of Your Company’s Marketing Plan
Email marketing is a time-tested strategy for promoting brand awareness, building relationships with clients and prospects, cultivating customer loyalty, and generating revenue for your business.
Along with many other well-established benefits, email marketing:
- Offers a high return on investment (ROI), generating on average $44 for every $1 spent.
- Gives you a direct channel to your customers and prospects.
- Enables you to deliver a targeted message to a well-defined audience.
- Is permission-based, reaching people who want to hear from you.
- Helps you build loyalty with your existing customers and gain new ones through referrals.
How We Can Help You Create Effective, High-ROI Email Campaigns
An email marketing campaign should be conducted at least once per month. Initially, the same email blast will be sent to your entire network—donors, customers, prospects, stakeholders, vendors—to develop your sphere of influence and inform your contacts about recent activities, upcoming events, and industry news.
Later, as your organization sees an increase in connections, engagement, and conversions, your full email list can be segmented into targeted lists to deliver more focused and specific content.
Whether you’re just getting started with email marketing or have used the strategy for years, we can:
- Set up the email platform of your choice.
- Work with you to create a content marketing strategy to guide your email marketing campaigns.
- Compose engaging copy that converts, motivating your readers to act.
- Support your message with custom graphics to capture the reader’s attention.
- Send monthly emails to your complete email list or segments of your list, typically linking to a blog post or cross-promotional/sales content.
- Reinforce your brand identity by using consistent colors, style, and tone of voice across every email campaign.
Ready to Get Started?
Email marketing is here to stay because it works; it’s a proven approach that enables companies to broaden brand recognition and build long-lasting relationships with their customers.
If you’re ready to experience the unbeatable return on investment email marketing can provide for your business, call us at 717-381-5385 or contact us today!